MUGEN Philippines

MUGEN Philippines is here to allow us the opportunity of experiencing a common interest. If you are a true fan of Mugen, like we are, then this is the place for you. You may chat with friends, share your Mugen creations with others, or view screenshots.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Stage trick : Enhance the ambiance with THE RIGHT TINT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
markligeralde
Academy Student (newbie)
Academy Student (newbie)

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Stage trick : Enhance the ambiance with THE RIGHT TINT   June 11th 2012, 6:31 pm

Quote :
Thanks to Exshadow a long time ago, I learnt to apply a tint in a stage to emphasize the ambiance.

A tint is a colored layer that you apply on the stage with " layerno = 1" , and transparency obtained with "Trans = add / addalpha + alpha settings" , to affect the overall color of the screen to make it looks, for example, more orange, to imitate the influence of the sunlight during a sunset, or more blue to imitate the influence of the moonlight if the stage takes place outside during the night.

I use this technic since awhile but i only found out just now how to do it properly.

example -

Here, the stage takes place during the night so i wanted characters to have their overall colors looking more blue, it's particularly visible for characters with white clothes.

Quoted from JeanBureau's post at Newage Mugen.

A simple tutorial made by JeanBureau that can make a BIG difference when it comes to making stages.
Credits to him.

Any questions? you can ask me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stage trick : Enhance the ambiance with THE RIGHT TINT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1