MUGEN Philippines

MUGEN Philippines is here to allow us the opportunity of experiencing a common interest. If you are a true fan of Mugen, like we are, then this is the place for you. You may chat with friends, share your Mugen creations with others, or view screenshots.

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sms Jokes Text Messages 101

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aika
Academy Student (newbie)
Academy Student (newbie)

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Sms Jokes Text Messages 101   May 1st 2009, 12:33 am

Tech Support: "What does the screen say now." Person: "It says, 'Hit ENTER when ready'." Tech Support: "Well?" Person: "How do I know when it's ready?

Girls think boys are fit. Boys think girls are sexy. But don't worry...I'm sure science Will come up With something To help you.

Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now...Sorry I am leaving now, I can't find a brain

A Teacher asked to write a chemical symbol for water. A Student Wrote in his note book 'HIJKLMNO' Teacher saw that and asked, 'Why are you writing like this?' Student replied, 'Yesterday you only told that chemical symbol of water is 'H to O'(H2O)

U know ur friendship means alot to me.if we r on a sinkin ship and there is only one life jacket left.....i will really miss you

I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha

What did the blonde say when the doctor told her she was pregnant? is it mine?

I wish I were a ring Upon my girlfriend's hand, 'Cause everytime she'd wipe her rear I'd see the promised land....

The biology class was asked to draw da female sex organ in an exam, one lady opened her legs 2 see, the boy next to her screamed: "Sir she's coping from the original".

Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough $money$ you can buy them back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sms Jokes Text Messages 101
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1